Monday, November 4, 2013

Oct 31, 2013

Holy Smokes. I love Peru. I am so glad to be here. It feels like ive been here for FOREVER. I love being a missionary! Okay sorry i had a whole huge letter written and a ton of pictures but the computer froze up and i lost everything besides the first sentance. so ill try and get everything in and remember what i said. I love Peru. Ive been thinking of jon so much. I wish he could be here with me, ive been bragging alot about you. tehe. Anways today was so nice to be able to get out of the walls! The joke here is its a "spiritual prision" tehe. BUt im using my time wisely and loving it. So my district is all white and american there are 2 districts that came in that are white. I Love my district! So awesome and my teachers. But sadly....my comp went home. He had to clear up some problems so he went home. So i got a new comp and new district. Kinda hard and i was grumpy about the first half day then i decided to make the best of it and its all good :) But my old district was better.....tehe. But my comp was so happy he cleared things up and is going home. Im sad cause we went well together but he said he was gonna get back out here as soon as possible. Right after he left i went to my new district. This is yersterday. and they were singing childs prayer and i started crying because i feel the saviors love for elder m. and i knew he would be able to access the atonement and love and be able to make anew and be born again. I hope everything goes well for him. Pray for him. I love him a lot. The food is good...like jon said arroz con arroz :) but its not real peruvian food. But the jugo is to die for, especially the marcuya. Yum and pina. Always alwyas always bread and rice.. Havent got sick yet wich is nice. Im already losing my english too. tehe. It feels weird because i dont know spanish but now i feel like i cant speak or write english so im in a complete limbo. So my goal is to be put in a latino district, they are here for only 9 days. SO i made this goal the....3ish day. I cant keep track of the days, they are so AWESOME and full and busy and spiritual and hilarious. Anyways yesterday an hermana that works in admisntration and i teach tongue twiesteers to and always tell chistes to asked if i wanted ot camiba into the latino district. I freaked out. Tengo miedo. And this is the day after i just switched inot the new district. But we decided we would talk in 2 weeks about and then decided. SO i wouldnt leave early, id leave ontime out of ccm but i would get some way better spanish down. I love spanish. I prayed in english last night and it sounded so wierd! Kinda funny. But i love the gospel and the ccm. I staarted a 4 square craze too. Well the latinos not really but the whites i did  :) tehe. One day we wanted to play futbol with them and they trciked us and said no cause we were white! Kinda funny. But i really feel like im peruvian:) my espanol grows and increaases tremendously everyday and out of the 25ish of us im close to the top spanish speaker so im always translating for the teachers and students etc. But its amazing here. I cant wait to get out en the campo though! Here is about the pictures though 184 is awesome elders riddle and thomas from my old district love them. They going to chiclayo. Ill send more pictures in a different email.
Kirsty and mike thanks for the emial :) Love you guys, keep working with the boys and their spanish :) cabeza y libro y uno dos tres
Janae and steve , hope nate got his birthday presents! :) Love ya and miss ya
Jon im thinking about you a ton down here and hope to be a missiuonary like you! Love you bro.
Nicole been thinking alot about you too and your belly! :)
Mom and dad thank you both for your emails. Means alot! :) love you tons
HURRAH FOR ISRAEL.....and Peru :)
Elder Burrup

Yup i love it here.
These guys i love. Big dude is elder hurst from idaho, a diary farmer boy, and his comp is elder allgiear. Me, Allgiear and Riddle would get laughing pretty hard and hacemos muchos chistes

my new comp from slc and his name is elder johnson 
My buddies from my old district--Elder Thomas is the big dude from cali and Riddle is another from n.c. They are some of my favorites guys ever

No comments:

Post a Comment